Members of the Association are more than 50 thousand agricultural enterprises (KH, LLP).
The main objective of the Association is to create favorable conditions for the implementation of activities and development of farmers (farms) and other participants in the agro-industrial complex by meeting the needs of domestic and foreign markets in high-quality food, goods, works and services.
Comprehensive assistance in improving the system of state and non-state support for agricultural producers and other participants in the agro-industrial complex, including the development of leasing of machinery and equipment, expanding access of farmers (peasant farms) to financial resources and new technologies.
To achieve the main goal, the Association plans to continue implementing:
1) dissemination and clarification of information about the goals and objectives of the Association;
2) participation in legislative activity;
3) representation and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of members of the Association in state authorities, local self-government and other organizations;
4) providing methodological, organizational and other assistance to members of the Association;
5) charitable activities;
6) organization and holding of conferences, seminars, round tables, as well as other events that do not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Charter of the Association;
7) interaction with international organizations and development of international relations.